Millions of tourists from all over the world come to Paris every day, first of all, to see the Louvre. We have previously written an article about this museum that you can read here, but now I would like to tell you about how to get to the Louvre out of turn!
Near the museum there is always a huge number of people day and night, the queues at the entrance can stretch for several kilometers. Do not waste precious time buy tickets to the Louvre early!
For those who have tickets organized a separate entrance. You will pass the ticket office, and you can immediately get into any hall of the museum. The entrance is opposite the glass pyramid. You definitely can not go wrong and will be pleasantly surprised.
5 useful tips
- If you have the opportunity, choose the morning time to visit. Firstly, you will have much more time to inspect the museum exposition, and, secondly, you will easily get into the pyramid and be able to take pictures there without any problems.
- For 1 day, the whole museum you do not look. But your ticket is valid throughout the day, so the sooner you come, the more you can see. The Louvre is open from 9 am (non-working days: January 1, May 1, December 25).
- Another little trick. On Wednesday and Friday, the museum is open until 9 o'clock in the evening, while on other days until 18 00. In addition, by paying a bit more, you can buy a ticket with a Russian audio guide.
- Many ask the question "How to get to the Louvre for free"? This is possible. The first Sunday of each month, the entrance to the Louvre in Paris is absolutely free! If you go with children, it is better to choose another day, because at this time there are a lot of people, noise, and in the halls it is difficult to calmly view the exhibits.
- Few people know that you can get to the Louvre not only through the pyramid. Near the "Lion's Gate" is almost always deserted. You can find them by facing the pyramid and looking at the Arch on the right.
Watch the video: Frank Gehry: From 1990, defending a vision for architecture (November 2019).